With a little creative love and soulful coaching, I’d love to create a space to help you create your very own unique vision board, filled with words and images that speak to your soul.
No more questioning your heart’s truest desires. Let’s get clear on what you really want out of life.
Unmotivated? Uninspired? Creative blocks? Let’s kick those to the curb with creative journaling and inspiring stories from manifesting mavens.
Magic Genie in a lamp? I’ll have to admit, I love unicorns, rainbows, and clouds with silver linings, but I never received all of the blessings I’ve had in my life without a little bit of work, love, and trust on my end. That said, let’s take our wildest dreams and desires and make them as tangible as possible, by aligning our day-to-day activities with our heart’s truest calling.
No more stuffing your vision board in the closet to save for a rainy day. I will show you my techniques for making an artful, pleasing-to-the-eye vision board that you’ll be proud to hang on the wall.
- Hear incredible stories of how some of my business besties use the power of manifestation to seek things like, abundance, creativity, clarity, profitability, love & relationships, and…a precious miracle baby, into to their lives.
- Reflect and envision on all of the dreamy possibilities that are there, waiting for you, with creative journal prompts – a perfect companion to delve into practicing your mindset muscles (Creative Writing 101, anyone?).
- Create Sacred Time & Sacred Space to honor the intentions you will put forth to your dreams.
- Learn about what type of materials and supplies you could use to create a beautiful vision board (and why I tend to shy away from glue sticks!).
- Learn simple techniques and watch step-by-step demonstrations to help you get into the creative zone.
Our time together holds a space for you to take empowered action, to move forward with grace and courage, and to help you with accountability and follow-through.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, confused or stuck, my job during our time together is to help you clearly identify where you need help in specific areas and help you move forward past the fears and doubts by gaining focus, clarity, and taking empowered action in a FUN and engaging way.
I will supply all the materials needed, but ask that you bring 2 magazines to share with the group.
**Cost is $15 PLUS 2 Magazines (you can either bring a sack lunch or buy lunch at the coffee shop as they have salads and sandwiches).